When you use CloudGo, you trust us with your information. We are committed to keeping that trust. That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices.
This policy describes the information we collect, how it is used and shared, and your choices regarding this information.
- DATA COLLECTIONS AND USES
This policy applies to users of CloudGo’s services anywhere in the world, including users of CloudGo’s apps, websites, features or other services.
This policy specifically applies to “Users” who may be characterized as follows:
- Customers: who are individuals, corporate bodies, social enterprises, groups, associations, registered under the Nigerian law, who subscribe to the use of the modern workplace collaboration tools bundled with managed support as provided under the CloudGo platform for productivity and visibility.
- Third party: who are users who may be individuals or corporate bodies who subscribe to the platform solely through customers or by any other means not featured under this definition.
This policy also applies to those who provide information to CloudGo in connection with an application to use our services, or whose information CloudGo otherwise receives in connection with its services. All those subject to this policy are referred to as “users” for purposes of this policy.
The practices described in this policy are subject to applicable laws in the places in which we operate. This means that we only engage in the methods described in this policy in a particular country or region if permitted under the laws of those places. Please contact us if you have questions about our practices in your country or region.
- DATA CONTROLLER
CloudGo is a product of Signal Alliance Nigeria Limited (SA). If you use our services in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, SA is the data controller for your information.
If you use our services within the MCC region or any other country other than Nigeria, CloudGo® is the registered trademark.
We process personal information inside and outside of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
If you live in Nigeria, the data controller for the information you provide or that is collected by CloudGo or its affiliates is:
Signal Alliance Nigeria Limited
8th Floor, UBA House,
57 Marina, Lagos Island,
Questions, comments, and complaints about CloudGo’s data practices can be submitted to CloudGo’s data protection office using the contact information on our website or as stated on this policy.
CloudGo transfers information of users’ outside Nigeria by mechanisms approved under applicable laws.
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information that you provide to CloudGo, such as when you create your CloudGo account on the Azure marketplace.
- Information created when you use our services, such as location, usage, and device information.
- Information from other sources, such as CloudGo partners and third parties that use CloudGo related platforms.
The following information is collected by or on behalf of CloudGo:
- Information You Provide
This may include:
- User profile: We receive information when you create or update your CloudGo account. This may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information (including related payment verification information), government-issued means of ID, birth date, photo, and signature. This also includes the preferences and settings that you enable for your CloudGo account.
- Background Check Information: We may collect background check information if you sign up to use CloudGo’s services as a service provider. This may include information such as your business history and other information which may in any way affect the decision of a customer positively or negatively (where permitted by law). This information may be collected by a vendor on CloudGo’s behalf.
- Demographic Data: We may collect demographic information about you, including through user surveys. In some countries, we may also receive demographic information about you from third parties.
- User content: We may collect information that you submit when you contact CloudGo customer support, provide ratings or compliments for other users, or otherwise reach CloudGo.
- Information created when you use our services
This may include:
- Transaction Information
We collect transaction details related to your use of our services, including the type of services you requested or provided, your order details, delivery information, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, distance traveled, and payment method. Additionally, if someone uses your promotion code, we may associate your name with that person.
- Usage information
We collect information about how you interact with our services. This includes information such as access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or service you were using before interacting with our services. In some cases, we collect this information through cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
- Device Information
We may obtain information about the devices you use to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, file names, and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Communications Data
CloudGo may also use this information for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between users), for safety and security purposes, to improve our products and services and for analytics.
- Information from other sources
These may include:
- User feedback, such as ratings or compliments.
- Users providing your information in connection with referral programs.
- Users requesting services for or on your behalf.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect:
- To enhance the safety and security of our users and services.
- For customer support.
- For research and development.
- To enable communications to or between users.
- To provide promotions or contests.
- In connection with legal proceedings
CloudGo does not sell or share your personal information to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes.
CloudGo uses the information it collects for purposes including:
- Providing services and features
CloudGo uses the information we collect to provide, personalize, maintain and improve our products and services.
This includes using the information to:
- Create and update your account.
- Verify your identity.
- Perform internal operations necessary to provide our services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- Safety And Security
We use your data to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our services and users. This includes, for example:
Screening customers before enabling their use of our services and at subsequent intervals, including thorough reviews of background checks where permitted by law, to prevent the use of our services by unsafe and fraudulent service providers.
- Customer Support
CloudGo uses the information we collect (including recordings of customer support calls after notice to you and with your consent) to assist you when you contact our customer support services, including to:
- Direct your questions to the appropriate customer support person
- Investigate and address your concerns
- Monitor and improve our customer support responses
- Research And Development
We may use the information we collect for testing, research, analysis and product development. This allows us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, develop new features and products, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with our services.
- Communications Among Users
CloudGo uses the information we collect to enable communications between our users.
- Communications from CloudGo
CloudGo may use the information we collect to communicate with you about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, updates and events.
- Legal Proceedings And Requirements
We may use the information we collect to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to your use of CloudGo’s services, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law, or as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries.
- Cookies And Third Party Technologies
- Authenticating users
- Remembering user preferences and settings
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services.
- Information Sharing And Disclosure
Some of CloudGo’s products, services, and features require that we share information with other users or at your request. We may also share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries and business partners, for legal reasons or in connection with claims or disputes.
We may disclose personal information and service data to a third party if we believe that such disclosure is necessary for preventing fraud, investigating any suspected illegal activity, enforcing our agreements or policies, or protecting the safety of our users.
CloudGo may share the information we collect:
- With other users
This includes sharing your information with:
- Other people at your request.
- CloudGo business partners
- General public; when you submit content to a public forum.
We love hearing from our users — including through public forums such as CloudGo blogs, social media, and certain features on our network. When you communicate with us through those channels, your communications may be viewable by the public.
- With the owner of CloudGo accounts that you may use
If you use a profile associated with another party, we may share your transaction information with the owner of that profile.
- With CloudGo subsidiaries and affiliates
We share information with our subsidiaries and members to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf.
- With CloudGo service providers and business partners.
CloudGo may provide information to its vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners.
- With your consent
CloudGo may share your information other than as described in this policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
- Information Retention And Deletion
CloudGo retains user profile and other information for as long as you maintain your CloudGo account.
CloudGo retains transaction, usage, and other information for seven years in connection with regulatory, tax, insurance or other requirements in the places in which it operates. CloudGo after that deletes or anonymizes such information following applicable laws.
Users may request deletion of their accounts at any time or unsubscribe to Cloudgo. Following such request, CloudGo deletes the information that it is not required to retain and restricts access to or use of any information it finds necessary to retain.
CloudGo requires user profile information to provide its services and retains such information for as long as you maintain your CloudGo account.
In certain circumstances, CloudGo may be unable to delete, cancel or unsubscribe your accounts, such as if there is an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute. Upon resolution of the issue preventing deletion, CloudGo will delete your account as described above.
CloudGo may also retain specific information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users’ safety and security.
- Choice And Transparency
CloudGo provides means for you to see and control the information that CloudGo collects, including through:
- in-app privacy settings
- device permissions
- in-app rating pages
- marketing opt-outs
You may also request that CloudGo provide you with explanation, copies or correction of your data.
- Device Permissions
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, and other products) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. Moreover, these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the CloudGo app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the CloudGoapp seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent.
- Explanations, Copies, And Correction
You may request that CloudGo:
- Please provide a detailed report regarding the information CloudGo has collected about you and how it uses that information.
- Receive a copy of the information CloudGo has collected about you.
- Request correction of any inaccurate information that CloudGo has about you.
- You can make these requests by contacting CloudGo here.
- You can also edit the name, phone number and email address associated with your account through the Settings menu in CloudGo’s apps. You can also look up your orders and deliveries history in the CloudGo apps.
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We may occasionally update this policy. If we make significant changes, we will notify you of the changes through the CloudGo apps or others means, such as email. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using our services after such notice, you consent to our updates to this policy.
We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices. We will also make prior versions of our privacy policies available for review.
Last Revised In January 2019